PEI Educatio Group INC focuses on the Vitual Reality Remote Education, Mental Health Treatment and Image-guided Therapy AI Space. Nature Medicine (May 04, 2020) stated that "A surge in mental-health problems related to the COVID-19 pandemic is on the horizon. The time to prepare and prevent another health-crisis wave is now." As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread around the world, a new dimension of public health has emerged that requires urgent attention. The evidence has been shown that the virtual reality has emerged as a viable tool to help in a number of different disorders, with the most strength of evidence for use in exposure therapy for patients with anxiety disorders, cue exposure therapy for patients with substance use disorders, and distraction for patients with acute pain requiring painful procedures. Some of our co-founders pioneered the research on remote sensing and mental health risk assessment. For more details, please see our papers listed below:
B. Porth, L. Porth, W. Zhu, M. Boyd, K.S. Tan, and K. Liu (2020), “Remote Sensing Applications for Insurance: A predictive Model for Pasture Yield in the Presence of Systemic Weather”, North American Actuarial Journal.
P. Qiu, Y. Li, K. Liu, J. Qin, K. Ye, T. Chen and X. Lu (2020), “Pre-screening and Treatment of Aortic Dissection Through Analyzing Data of Infinite Dimensions”, BioData Mining.
Julián Reyes Velez, Anika Tabassum, Antonio Bolufe-Rohler, Alexander Alvarez, K. Liu, Alain Poirier and Linda D. VanTil (2020), “Initial Characterization of well-being indicators amongst Canadian Veterans in receipt of Cannabis for Medical Purposes”, Journal of Military, Veteran and Family Health, Revised and Re-submitted.
Q. Liu, K. Liu, Antonio Bolufe-Rohler, J. Cai, L. He (2020), “Glioma Segmentation of Optimized 3D U-Net and Prediction of Multi-modal Survival Time”, Neural Computing and Applications, Submitted.
K. Liu, Q. Liu and Y. Guo (2021) “A Diagnosis Method for Schizophrenia Based on Speech Phase Space Reconstruction and Emotion Recognition”, Working Paper.
We are looking for a remote education and mental health program coordinator who has strong background in remote education servcie and mental health treatment and who is motivated to develop VR remote education and treatment program. Responsibilities will include the recording of 3D educational videos and develop VR and 3D remote sensing techonology. You will work with our IT developer and external film director and bridge the gap between VR education program and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Strong communication skill is required.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Education, Psychology or Health Management is preferable
- Design 3D remote education program
- Provides leadership in the identification and development of new courses in the emerging market of non-credit online instruction.
- Design VR/AR mental health treatment procedure
- Prepares you to support clients with mental illness.
- Desgin analytics/forcasting procedure for people without mental illness.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of VR/AR remote education
- Basic understanding of VR/AR techology
- Strong education background (Master or Ph.D. degree is preferable)
- Strong knowledge of project mangement
- Proficient understanding of mental health analysis and treatment
- Familiarity with Government and University Policies
- Strong communication skill
- Fair understanding of sales and marketing strategies
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.